SV: [lazarus] Searching HTML component

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Dec 11 15:20:38 EST 2002

Anders Jensen wrote:

> I have no iadea if this is of any help, but I did find this on an old
> hard-drive that was layin around, a html-parser, and a very simple
> web-browser that does not use explorer in any way, just download and
> have a look.
> http://home.no.net/~nextgen/htmlpars.zip  ( 8.64Kb )

This built and ran fine in Delphi 6. It is messing some features such as
tables so it doesn't display the current online help very well.

I tried to build it in Lazarus but it was taking a whole bunch of
modifications so it would be easier to take it as a pattern and rewrite
the code. This could be a start for someone who wants to work on writing
an HTML viewer.

Phone: 570-388-2211  Fax: 570-388-6101