[lazarus] Maybe a stupid question, but

matooo at email.si matooo at email.si
Fri Dec 13 10:39:13 EST 2002

Quoting Michal Bukovjan <bukovjan at mbox.dkm.cz>:

> matooo at email.si wrote:
>
> > p.s. Could you maybe add password mode in TEdit
> > it involves only calling
> >

> It's done for a long time already ... See TEdit.EchoMode.

Not even 15 minutes after sending this question, I was trying grids demo and saw
that one. thanX anyway

But gtk2 question is still valid (and maybe stupid :-$ ). When I use glade2 and
gcc (but,... to keep using them is not what I wish) to make some simple gtk
software, I have no trouble with slo chars. gtk2 solved that nicely. Slo chars
in gtk1 were never really solved. And I suspect many other share the same
problem with their special country characters.
Question has occured when I saw gtk2 headers for pascal somewhere on the net.
(at least if I remember correctly)

m.