[lazarus] gtk2 interface started

andrew johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 15 13:24:57 EST 2002

Has a new updated package of the GTK2 headers been made? It might make
it easier if we had an RPM or tarball whatever, available by a link or
whatnot from the website rather then sf.net CVS, so that people who want
to help out could get a hold of them easier right from the lazarus
downloads section. Just a thought...

I do hope too be able to start helping out again, especially with this
GTK2 stuff real soon since I have been forced too switch almost
completely to GNOME2. Better integration and better stability will be
really nice.

Andrew