[lazarus] CVS repository not found

Vincent Snijders vslist at zonnet.nl
Mon Dec 16 13:54:24 EST 2002

I also have problems with cvs:

on update I get the error
  can't chdir(/home/cvs/): No such file or directory.
after updating some files (but not all).

Further I get error 404 when I try to look into cvs with a browser at:
http://www.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/projects/lazarus/

Can somebody of the fpc team look into this, please? I think something with
the set-up of the new CVS server is not OK.

Regards,
Vincent