[lazarus] XML

matooo at email.si matooo at email.si
Tue Dec 24 09:49:06 EST 2002

Quoting Michael.VanCanneyt at wisa.be:

> On 23 Dec 2002, Tony Maro wrote:
>
> > Has anyone yet implemented an XML reader / writer that supports more
> > than just the xmlcfg.pp file does?
>
> What is wrong with xmlread/xmlwrite ? They can read complete documents
> or XML snippets.

true, I've got much more complex structures (up to level 6) than you and it
works like a charm.

you should just use structural access in TreeNode component.

but one think I haven't tested and maybe it would be smart to some property in
XMLDocument for it.

<?xmlversion="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE ..... > for example look at xml document and be informed about type
even if file extension is .xml

it would be really nice to know what type of xml document you're dealing with

> Michael.

m.