[lazarus] datasource - dataset

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Mon Dec 30 07:08:13 EST 2002

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:45:44 -0600
"Jesus Reyes" <jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx> wrote:

> In dataset.inc after TDataset.GetField ... Apparently lazarus has problems
> with nested comments (Shift+Ctrl+Up/Down not further investigated) or can
> be changed  the outer comments from { } to  (* .. *).

The CodeTools now has nested comments as default for all directories with
the #NestedComment defined (FPC sources and lazarus sources) and for files
with the .pp extension.
The $mode directive now also set the nested comments for mode FPC and
ObjFPC.

I have not changed the highlighter. I put it on my todo list, but it has no
big priority for me. If anyone needs it, you know where you can find the
sources ;)

Mattias