[lazarus] a few Updates

Satan das-ende-ist-nah at gmx.net
Sun Feb 10 16:30:31 EST 2002

On Sun, 10 Feb 2002 17:05:27 +0100
Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The only highlight for users might be the new dialog at
> Environment -> CodeTools Options.
> There you can configure the automatic code creation and jumping behaviour.
>
> list of changes:
> - CodeTools: added BaseTypeCache, which is needed for mass find declaration
> - fixed Hints deactivating
> - added codetools options
> - added Other Source Path to compiler options dialog. Though this is not a
>   TCompilerOption, it will be placed here, till we got a better place.
> - Save of a Project unit of a virtual Project will save the whole project.
> - fixed resizing of Object Inspector
> - added ShowHints option for object inspector
> - find delaration base type of properties without type
> - fixed loading files with '..' file
> - fixed closing sourceeditors while processing commands
> - added code to convert typedata param list to expressiontype list
> - fixed transfer macro LazarusDir
> - fixed project srcpath define node
> - fixed define nodes for dir designer/ and debugger/
> - fixed find declaration of function result is function
> - added get compatible published methods to codetools
> - Designer Hints now obey the environment option
> - fixed show Form-Or-Unit
>

> Mattias

i have found at least one other highlight for the user (or better for me):

Compiling unitinfodlg.pp
Assembling unitinfodlg
uniteditor.pp(761,39) Error: Method (variable) and Procedure (variable) are not compatible
uniteditor.pp(761,39) Error: Method (variable) and Procedure (variable) are not compatible
uniteditor.pp(1603,21) Error: Method (variable) and Procedure (variable) are not compatible
uniteditor.pp(1603,21) Error: Method (variable) and Procedure (variable) are not compatible
uniteditor.pp(1605,22) Error: Method (variable) and Procedure (variable) are not compatible
uniteditor.pp(1605,22) Error: Method (variable) and Procedure (variable) are not compatible
uniteditor.pp(1606,27) Error: Method (variable) and Procedure (variable) are not compatible
uniteditor.pp(1606,27) Error: Method (variable) and Procedure (variable) are not compatible
uniteditor.pp(1649,25) Error: Method (variable) and Procedure (variable) are not compatible
uniteditor.pp(1649,25) Error: Method (variable) and Procedure (variable) are not compatible
uniteditor.pp(3264) Fatal: There were 10 errors compiling module, stopping
make[1]: *** [lazarus] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/satan/pascal/lazarus'
make: *** [ide] Error 2

any suggestions?

thx ia

satan