[lazarus] CVS changes

Michal Bukovjan michal.bukovjan at openone.cz
Wed Feb 20 15:03:44 EST 2002

Hi,

I commited some minor tweaks, like

- make controls moving on designer again
- default font caching, and default font change (for GTK only, as in gtk
default)

Now I noticed that non-visual components do not work well with designer.
I think about implementing those visually as TButtons/TSpeedButtons,
instead of drawing them directly as currently implemented.
Does anybody think this is a bad idea? Any comments? Current state does
not work well and is overly complicated, so I think there is little to lose.

Michal Bukovjan