[lazarus] new not correct working things

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sun Feb 24 18:37:43 EST 2002

On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 18:25:48 +0100
Jens Arm <Jens.Arm at gmx.de> wrote:

> > > The component is normal shown.
> >
> > There is another disabled combobox in the keymappings (scheme).
> > Does it look disabled?
>
> No, it looks normal, too.
> But you can not type or click

So, disabled comboboxes are disabled correctly, but incorrectly shown as enabled in your wm.
Anyone has a clue?

> from gvim, sylpheed it works!
> But from xterm to source editor it don't work.

I tested xterm.
It does not support the target list. So, the gtk interface can't find out what format the clipboard is. I tested STRING, TEXT, text/plain and COMPOUND_TEXT without success.
Does anyone know, what xterm supports?

> JPG/PNG is supported by Kylix/Delphi without extra units !

Really? I just looked up Delphi 5. The VCL needs an extra unit.

Mattias