[lazarus] New Win32 compile problems

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Tue Jan 1 11:39:40 EST 2002

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002 02:59:38 -0500
"Keith Bowes" <keith_bowes at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.  I've just updated my Lazarus source and FPC compiler and here are the
> errors I get when compiling:
> * In the FileIsWritable function of both ideprocs.pp and
> components/codetools/fileprocs.pas, I get this error: Identifier not found
> FILENAME.  To fix this, change 'FileGetAttr(Filename)' to
> 'FileGetAttr(AFilename)'.

Thx, fixed.

> * I also get this error: propedits.pp(1252,15) Error: Method (variable) and
> Procedure (variable) are not
> compatible.
> I don't know how to fix this one but if I comment that line out  it
> compiles, so this is the last error.

We don't know either.
This kind of bug is also available under linux. It seems to be a bug in the compiler. Just do an additional 'make' and compiling will continue. I was not able to reproduce this bug in a small example, so I didn't send a bug report yet. Have to talk to the fpc-team.

Mattias