[lazarus] New Win32 compile problems

Marc Weustink marc at dommelstein.net
Wed Jan 2 18:06:12 EST 2002

At 00:26 03-01-02 +0100, Stefan wrote:
>On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 01:10:47AM +0100, Marc Weustink wrote:
> >
> > I committed a workaround for it.
>
>Really? I just updated from cvs but the code is still the same.

Uhhhh... they are in now. Sometimes I've to read what cvs says (and not
ignore the error message :)

Marc

>BTW: Strangely enough this problem only hit mit with your latest compiler
>      (20011231). Is this a "feature" from the 1.1 branch?

Not only that one, i've seen it earlier here. I think it has something to
do with:

     * compiler/: htypechk.pas, types.pas:
     * added type conversion from procvar to procvar (if their
       arguments are convertable, two procvars are convertable too)

I'll check

Marc