[lazarus] New Win32-API interface update

Keith Bowes keith_bowes at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 07:58:21 EST 2002

I've been working on the Win32-API interface almost daily for the last few
weeks and it's been a couple of months since the last update, so I thought
it was time to release a new update.  The new files can be downloaded from
my Lazarus for Win32 web site:
http://movieplace.freeyellow.com/prog/lazarus/#dl
.

In this update, I've tried to catch up to the GTK+ interface.  Not
everything works and a few things aren't finished, but everything is there
at least in primitive form.  Also new is I cleaned up the source and added
comments to make the code more invitable to those that would like to help.

More information about what is and isn't working, how to compile Lazarus
with the Win32-API interface, etc. are available on my Lazarus for Win32 web
site.

Keith