[lazarus] Makefile changes

Keith Bowes keith_bowes at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 20:56:06 EST 2002

I've changed the Makefiles so that the Win32-API interface is used by
default on Windows.  This should be transparent on non-Windows OS's.

I initially created the seperate win32 rule because I knew the GTK+
interface worked better and I wanted to give people an opt-in option.  I
originally wanted to change the default later if the consensus of Windows
users approved it.  But now that the GTK+ interface no longer compiles on
Windows and the Win32-API is coming along slowly but surely, I think this is
the right time to change it.  Of course, Windows users can still compile
with another interface if they want.

Keith