[lazarus] TSpinEdit problem

John August johna at babel.apana.org.au
Sun Jan 27 06:20:28 EST 2002

I'm using a very recent version of lazarus with linux. TSpinEdit in
the sample code does not work properly - the problem is with extracting
the value for use elsewhere in the program.

You can use the up down arrows to increase or decrease the in the edit
box, but the .Value extracted seems to be locked in at "50", never
changing. Some serious elements of the TSpinEdit to do with gtk seems
commented out, but I don't know if that is anything to do with this
problem.

I'm on the list, so you do not need to cc me.

Thanks,

--
John August

Not transferable. Not redeemable for cash or sexual favours.

- Filmsoc membership card.