[lazarus] fpcmake lcl support

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Jan 29 14:42:22 EST 2002

Peter Vreman wrote:

> Why is the fpcmake support for lcl removed from the makefiles? With the
> current Makefile.fpc you need to include a lot of info about the lcl to
> include. In my Makefile.fpc update this was handled by fpcmake so you
> could get synedit with only requiring a 'require=synedit' and fpcmake
> would find out all the other requirements like fcl,regexpr,lcl,gtk etc.
> for you.
>
> If the problem was that the Makefiles didn't work correct, please try
> them with an updated compiler dated after 6-jan.

It wasn't the compiler it was what 'make' was doing with the makefile.

> When required i can mail a .zip with updated Makefile.fpc that support
> this. These files are tested under linux and they produce a correct
> lazarus executable

Would you email me at least the top level makefile.fpc that as YOU think
it should be written. From that I can work with it to find problems that
are occuring in Win32 and try to get it and all the rest of the
makefile.fpc correct.

At this point I am getting so mixed up with who is changing what and
why.