[lazarus] Does Win32 work???

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Wed Jan 30 19:05:02 EST 2002

> "Michael A. Hess" wrote:
> >

> > Now that the makefile.fpc, fpcmake, etc., etc. has been resolved and
> > that all works dandy I can build the IDE and the examples. But
> > everything crashes. It doesn't do anything. Before it can do anything,
> > not even write anything to the console, it blows up with Kernal.dll
> > errors.
> >
> Now I have the correct make.exe, but cannot compile it.
> Previously Keith had the binary (IDE and the examples) in their web and
> they functioned.

I took todays CVS, and that makew32.zip file. (and maybe some more mingw stuff
from the ordinary distribution).

I had to specify the fullpath to cpp with --preprocessor in the makefile.

This could be done automatically, if the makefile can find cpp.exe in the
path.

After that, Lazarus/win32 builds, but GPF's in kernel32.

System: Win98lite.