[lazarus] [Help for Lazarus] little work done

Denis Leger Denis.Leger at laposte.net
Thu Jun 27 09:20:53 EDT 2002

            Hello everybody

  I said a few month ago that i will try to code an help system for
Lazarus, based on gtkhtml.

  Unfortunately, i can't find the time to work on it, so i must leave this
to another ;-(

  I've just made one thing : the C->Pas translation of the gtkhtml unit.
But i don't know what to do with it : who wants the files and continue the
job ? And i suppose this could be useful for FreePascal, too.

  I'm really sorry to leave it in that state... and i hope it will be
useful for some of you !

  sorry again for my bad english

--
Denis Léger