[lazarus] Web site and Splash image

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Wed Mar 6 05:35:49 EST 2002

+ Greetings,
+
+ The new web site should hopefully be online within another
+ week. I still have some porting of existing site content to
+ the new layout and then I can turn it on.
+
+ It will be more of a portal site where you can login, submit news,
+ answer polls, etc., etc.
+
+ In line with the new site I have also created a new logo for us on the
+ site and as the IDE Splash screen. You can see the file at this URL.
+
+     http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/images/lazarus_about.jpg
+
+ I have adapted the Delphi 4 splash screen to our uses.   ;-)
+
+ Also if you want to see a quick snapshot of what I have got working so
+ far with the new web site you can look at this:
+
+     http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/images/newsite.jpg

Wow..... this is a big change :-)

Marc