[lazarus] GTKOBject changes

Shane Miller smiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Mar 11 11:33:02 EST 2002

When do you think it'll be 100%?  I can wait a week or so before stating my changes.  I have to map them out first anyway.

Shane

>>> bukovjan at mbox.dkm.cz 03/11/02 01:49AM >>>
Shane,

I have some pending changes available, as I implement the Constraints
attribute.
This is quite a heavy load of changes, including GTKObject. (no API
changes, though).
Right now I have it in state when it behaves like it used to before my
changes, it is not 100% though.

I could commit it right now, but it is not finished, although Lazarus
will continue working,

Should I do that?

Michal