[lazarus] external codetools / copycat equality

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Mon Mar 11 19:46:16 EST 2002

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002 01:06:18 +0100
Marc Weustink <marc at dommelstein.net> wrote:

> PS. Building lazarus from the command line isn't  that difficult
> fpc -Fudebugger -Fudesigner -Fiinclude -Fiinclude/linux lazarus.pp
> should do the trick, but that a difference in the point of view you and I
> have :-)

Just, before someone is asking:
The difference is of course the definition of 'lazarus' and 'lcl', not the command line.
Although it should look somewhat more complex:

ppc386 -Fulcl/units -Fulcl/units/$LCL_PLATFORM -Fucomponents/units -Fudebugger -Fudesigner -Fiinclude -Fiinclude/linux lazarus.pp

Mattias