[lazarus] Changelog question

Marc Weustink marc at dommelstein.net
Tue Mar 19 16:56:13 EST 2002

At 15:55 19/03/2002 +0100, Michal Bukovjan wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Would it be possible to remove the ever-repeating changelogs from the end
>of each file and perhaps create a separate Changelog file?
>
>It is inconvenient for me (and I bet for others as well :-)

I don't think so, I'm using (and possibly others) to see who (and sometimes
what) is changed. Whithout looking in cvs it is easy to find out who has
committed the changes one doen't understand ot (worse) don't compile.

If you ask me, I won't remove the Log statements.

>when I grep sources for something and find it several times in changelogs
>only in unrelated files :-(

Only had this one or two times. In any ccase to little to annoy.

>I don't have any experience in setting up CVS server, so cannot say how,
>though. If someone is able to do that, please do.

Marc