[lazarus] Bugs in the native Win32 interface

Keith Bowes keith_bowes at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 05:19:39 EDT 2002

Hello.  I have uploaded a list of major bugs that keeps Lazarus with the
native Win32 interface from being usable to
http://movieplace.freeyellow.com/prog/lazarus/BUGS.txt.

If anyone out there in Windows-land wants this interface to be usable sooner
than I can get it done, please review the document and contact this list
with what you want to do.  It would be best to fix the bugs targetted as
'future' that you think should be fixed by 1.0 first.  Patches may be sent
to me.

Keith