[lazarus] Is it possible to implement an event with the ide ?

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Mon May 6 02:26:48 EDT 2002

On Sun, 05 May 2002 23:31:27 GMT
NORBERT ALLAIN <norbert.allain at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> I have a simple form with a button.
> I want to implement an event with the ide like button1Click.
> I have the message: error unit to found button.
> But i can compile the project without my event.

The compiler needs the .ppu files, the laz IDE needs the sources .pp/.pas (fpc and lazarus sources).
The lazaruslinux.tar.gz from the lazarus site does not contain the sources.
If you have already installed the sources and you are still getting this error, then plz check

Run-> Compiler Options -> Other sources
for the two paths
$(LazarusDir)/lcl;$(LazarusDir)/lcl/interfaces/$(LCLWidgetType)

BTW: form editing is under construction and very buggy.

Mattias