[lazarus] New web site is live!

Chris cryst at golden.net
Wed May 8 22:59:29 EDT 2002

umm, a problem with the site I've run across. I tried to register (and
thought everything went through ok) but never received the email. So today I
tried the "lost your password" thing to try to get it to send me the
password. Then I realized what the problem was. my email address that I used
was my company one, and it is longer then the email address field allows.
(So it might be wrong in the registry as well). How do I go about fixing
this?

Chris