[lazarus] ICS.

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Mon Nov 4 09:49:37 EST 2002

I've a few days off, and am using them to play games. Since that means I
have to be under Windows for that, I took the oppurtunity to find some more
win32 bugs.

I did this by trying to compile ICS, and I actually have a few demoes
running. (Peter's work on multithreading did the trick, the porting was
very straightforward)

I'm no win32 expert, so I don't understand that some compile but fail.

If somebody is bored and into win32, try it out ;-)

www.stack.nl/~marcov/twfpc.zip

(needs 1.1 RTL, for ease of use, take todays after 14:00)