[lazarus] Just another bug

Vasily I. Volchenko Vasily.Volchenko at mstu.edu.ru
Wed Nov 6 09:22:53 EST 2002

> The gdb backtrace shows that the RTTI is destroyed. That's bad. It can
> mean that the heap is destroyed.

Bug was fixed at changing rtl, but last lazarus versions have rejected the
fpc path. So, it was impossible to make an event. I tried building them with
different rtls, but nothing helped. It finded lazarus dir, but not an FPC
dir, written corretly (and even incorrectly :) ) in Env. options. The first
was SysUtils unit. When I placed its path in line with CodeTools opts (in
Other sources path), it forwarded to unit classes.
Should I place all needed fpc .pp - .inc files to another dir? Or it is just
a bug?
Besides, very last version (yesterday) messaged only Abort without unit. Two
week's version said the unit name.