[lazarus] Printers unit

andrew johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 7 13:11:21 EST 2002

Since this doesn't need to be (IMO shouldn't be) LCL based, does it
really matter anyway? So long as the core properties are the same I see
no reason why they couldn't be changed cleaned up.. aka un-convoluted.
In this situation I see no need for Delphi Compatibility, it has no need
to be streamed, and it should never show up in a situation where it
wants to be in the OI. So unless someone else as a compelling reason
otherwise, I say feel free to change this to make more sense, use less
overhead et-al.

Andrew

andrew johnson <acjgenius at earthlink.net>