[lazarus] Help Dev New Component - mozilla jscript

Andrew Johnson aj_genius at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 9 11:47:22 EST 2002

On Sat, 09 Nov 2002 18:58:01 +0200
"Danie Brink" <subs at nas.co.za> wrote :

Well as for the variants & interfaces they are available in the unstable 1.1
tree.
But AFAIK no one has done anything like this in FreePascal or Lazarus. I
know that another script library at one time was tried to be ported, but
never really finished or maintained. as for h2pas.. it's use is quite
simple, but if your getting AV, you might have an older version, or the
header might just be too much for its limited capabilities to handle. In
which case of course you will have to translate by hand. Beyond that. I
don't use scripting really so I couldn't tell you how feasible or useable it
would be, nor what the best way to write a component wrapper around it would
be.

Andrew