nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Mon Nov 11 13:15:50 EST 2002
You can now add custom components to the IDE. See the files
in the components/custom/ directory.
- codetools parser and scanner can now be aborted in progress event
- LCL hints (ShowHint + Hint property)
- added Application.OnIdleEnd: the counterpart of Application.OnIdle
- added Application.OnUserInput: fired just before any mouse or
keyboard event is sent to the LCL
- You can now also add any number of OnIdle, OnIdleEnd, OnUserInput
- fixed moving button focus with LEFT and RIGHT in message dialogs
- started 'Smart Hints'. Move the mouse cursor over an identifier
in the source editor and wait a second. Some info will appear.
More information about the Lazarus