[lazarus] TListView bugs etc.

Vasily I. Volchenko Vasily.Volchenko at mstu.edu.ru
Tue Nov 12 07:20:37 EST 2002

Thanks for fixing bug of unreleased DCs. Unfortunately, you have
implemented (yesterday's patch) a greater bug: if TListView contains
more columns than 2, any (or only 80 %) Items.Add method results in
access violation in strlen function of libc. I think that it is a very
bad idea to linit colcount to 2. It seems that is due to only two
Titles[] elements mentioned (former version contained for Count:=1 to
255, which now doesn't help). I haven't understand, what exactly is done
in gtkobject.inc on lm_lv_additem (seems that it is just a wrapper to
gtk functions, requirung pointer to all subitems array), but it seems
that the following patch fixes this problem. May be, I have a bad gtk
(from RedHat 7.3). Besides, patch contains a bit of localization.