[lazarus] Add lcl component

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Wed Nov 13 15:27:53 EST 2002

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 14:17, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> ControlStyle := ControlStyle - [csAcceptsControls];
>

> > Also, if I set this to not accept controls, can I later still add a
> > TEdit control to it programmatically?
>
> Yes. It's a designer only flag. The LCL don't care about it.

Thanks.  I changed the TCheckBook and TChkGraph components to not allow
components with and re-uploaded.

An issue I noticed was that if I then tried to drop a control on top of
the TCheckBook in the designer, such as a label, the label would of
course not be inside the checkbook, but the label would not draw.  Even
moving or deleting the TCheckbook so they weren't in the same space
didn't cause the label to redraw itself.

-Tony