[lazarus] Bug with save project contain TListView with columns in TPage (TNoteBook)

Andrew Velikoredchanin andrew at rodtext.indi.ru
Thu Nov 14 09:47:33 EST 2002

I place TListView on TPage in TNotebook and add in TListView columns.
When I save project I get error in console:
TMainIDE.DoSaveAll
TMainIDE.DoSaveProject A SaveAs=FALSE SaveToTestDir=FALSE
TMainIDE.DoSaveProject End
TMainIDE.DoCloseEditorFile A PageIndex=0
[TDesigner.Notification] opRemove Listview1:TLISTVIEW
[TDesigner.Notification] opRemove Label3:TLABEL
[TDesigner.Notification] opRemove Page1:TPAGE
[TDesigner.Notification] opRemove rbHDD:TRADIOBUTTON
[TDesigner.Notification] opRemove rbLOOP:TRADIOBUTTON
[TDesigner.Notification] opRemove Label2:TLABEL
[TDesigner.Notification] opRemove pgTypeInst:TPAGE
[TDesigner.Notification] opRemove Label1:TLABEL
[TDesigner.Notification] opRemove pgTitle:TPAGE
[TDesigner.Notification] opRemove mainbook:TNOTEBOOK
TMainIDE.DoCloseEditorFile end
LAZARUS END - cleaning up ...
[TMainIDE.Destroy] A
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x0824C6CA :
Invalid pointer operation
  0x0824C6CA
  0x0824C020
  0x0824ADB4
  0x08245552
  0x0824ACEF
  0x080D54A1  TKEYCOMMANDRELATIONLIST__DESTROY,  line 1450 of keymapping.pp
  0x0824ACEF
  0x080F0158  TEDITOROPTIONS__DESTROY,  line 1060 of editoroptions.pp
  0x0824ACEF
  0x08189FDE  FREETHENNIL,  line 516 of ideprocs.pp

[TMainIDE.Destroy] A
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x0824ACEC :
Access violation
  0x0824ACEC

forms.pp - finalization section
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x00000000 :
Access violation
  0x00000000