[lazarus] [OT] the size o the rdp (4 tony )

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Mon Nov 18 09:06:11 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-11-18 at 04:45, Marius Popa Adrian wrote:
> it could be cool to save the passwords too :)

I contemplated that but then I thought better of it.  We use it here at
work to connect to customer's servers, and I wouldn't want to compromise
their server admin passwords in any way...

> On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 12:39:49 +0200
> Marius Popa Adrian  <mapopa at reea.net> wrote:
>
> > i have downloaded the rdp program from tony maro net
> > and is pretty big 3M on the site says <1M
> > maybe it should be changed on the html page

MMmm... perhaps the version I posted accidentally included debug info.
I'll check into that.  My version on this computer is < 1 MB.  Actually
though if you mean the entire download is > 3 MB that's because it
includes the sources.  I'll note that on the page.

By the way, Mandrake 9 practically makes my RDP frontend useless.  They
added a frontend that manages both rdesktop and vncviewer.

Glad you find it useful though.

-Tony