[lazarus] Updates

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Mon Nov 18 15:10:59 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-11-18 at 11:59, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On 18 Nov 2002 11:45:02 -0600
> Tony Maro <tony at maro.net> wrote:
> >
> > Actually, Ctrl+Mouse would do this in D4.  Or was it shift?  Now I'm
> > confused.  I know it wasn't Ctrl+Shift though.
>
> Working out verbally ...  ;)
> That you don't know the keys in Delphi makes me happy. It means, that you
> use lazarus more often than Delphi/Kylix.

hehe... I haven't touched Delphi but twice since I got Lazarus.  In fact
I'm getting to where my time between reboots to Windows is about 3-4
days.  You'll notice that all the components I've developed for Lazarus
were just plain out of need... I didn't set out to write a sound system
one day, I needed one for my project!  Every component I've released is
used in CBTracker.

But, just for the sake of Lazarus, when I get home I'll try to remember
to reboot and test this in Delphi 4 to see exactly what keys do what for
multi-select.

The only reason I'll actively use Delphi again will be if I'm contracted
to write another Windows database application.

-Tony