[lazarus] X Extensions ?

Shane Miller smiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed Nov 20 14:08:56 EST 2002

What is a bttv panel?

Shane

-----Original Message-----
From: David Creelman [mailto:dave at geko.net.au]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 6:29 AM
To: lazarus mailing list
Subject: [lazarus] X Extensions ?

Hi,

I finally got lazarus working again under fpc 1.0.7 (thanks Tony and
Andrew) and I was wondering whether there are any plans to expose some
of the X Extensions, specifically Video (as in motion video).

I know I should be looking at slightly more useful things, but I was
thinking it would be fun to implement a linux bttv panel. However the
video extensions needed for this aren't hooked in yet.

Cheers
DC