[lazarus] Help with developing Lazarus

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Wed Nov 20 14:38:50 EST 2002

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 19:44:29 +0100
"Vincent Snijders" <vslist at zonnet.nl> wrote:

> [...]

You are right. Such a doc should probably be created.
Until now it was not necessary.

In this case:
He asked me for needed independent components. The TDesignMenuXXX components
will be TCustomControls with only a small bound to other parts of lazarus.
So, beside the programming style, there is not much to take care of. The
files will probably go into the designer directory, since they are only
usable for form editing. I will write a component editor, which will use the
new components.

What do you think, what should go into such guide lines?

Mattias