[lazarus] [TV Chip set conversion] X Extensions ?

andrew johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 20 16:12:41 EST 2002

To start of with DX(7 or 8) needs to be ported for Win32 Support. All
the lower level stuff needed there is really part of DX nowadays. For
Linux V4l is the core framework. For really good support though Xv etc
needs to be available and I do not know if any of that is in the FPC X
headers. The rest.. is something I have never looked into so I wouldn't
know. But those are an almost certain necessity, so like I say.. you
will want to start there. I think there is a project for Delphi DX
headers and components.. might want to check that out and see if its
nice enough to be worthwhile to port. V4L will def. need to be ported in
its entirety though, since AFAIK none of it has been even attempted.

Andrew