[lazarus] Updates

andrew johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 29 12:20:54 EST 2002

AFAIK we still have no up2date win32 build, since lazarus still will not
run under win32. it freezes on open. Native Win32 support is still
pre-alpha. aka most stuff won't run yet, inspite of the fact a lot of
code is in place. I know there has been discussion of working on Win32
and 2-3 people have sent in a few patches, but I cannot really say how
long till it is usable. I am hoping not too long, since much of the code
is LCL code, aka non-platform specific, but it really depends on how
much people have a chance to work on it etc.

Andrew