[lazarus] Resizing window in Win32

Martin Smat martin.smat at tiscali.cz
Sat Nov 30 04:39:28 EST 2002

Hello,
when I try to resize a window with the LEFT UPPER corner under Windows
win32 API, the window is not resized, it only moves into the position
where I place the corner. It looks like the window sends message
WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGED. This message is replaced with WM_SIZE and WM_MOVE
messages in DefWindowProc. I suppose that the window is resized first
but the new width and height values are forgotten and then the window is
moved with the old width and height values.
Can anybody know why this happens? I can't find the right reason.

Martin Smat.