[lazarus] New Bug Entered

bugtracker at miraclec.com bugtracker at miraclec.com
Fri Oct 4 16:47:53 EDT 2002

Title: UNPUBLISHED event associations

Entered by: Tony Maro

Occasionally, editing events on one form will cause the last focused control on another form to lose the association with an event.  When this happens on a button\'s ONCLICK event for instance, the button will no longer work, no errors are generated, but the property editor shows \"UNPUBLISHED\"  for the designated function that is called when the ONCLICK event is fired.  This has happened to me on multiple occasions and I\'m positive it\'s not a slip of the mouse or keyboard on my part.