[lazarus] Okay, what else has changed in Lazarus?

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Thu Oct 24 12:01:08 EDT 2002

Yesterday my help+about dialog worked just fine (too bad the tabs didn't
;-)

Today, after updating Lazarus, the paint routines flicker something
horrible and when you close the dialog it exceptions, and after that the
application won't close correctly.

I'm sure it's related to the scrolling label control and the Timer
object that scrolls it, but there's nothing unusual.  I already had
checks to make it not paint when closing.

The flicker seems to be that when I trigger the label to redraw with
"invalidate" that it's triggering the entire form to redraw again (which
triggers the label again... you get the picture)  But that's just a
guess.

I've made no changes to that code either.  Sources are still online if
you need them at:

http://members.telocity.com/~tonymaro/cbtracker-0.9.3-src.tar.gz

I can always do away with the scrolling label control, but it adds a
nice touch, you know?

Thanks,

Tony