[lazarus] 0.8.5 alpha - Plz read carefully

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Tue Oct 29 03:22:50 EST 2002

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002 21:18:59 +0100
"Vincent Snijders" <vslist at zonnet.nl> wrote:

> What is the preferred order of units in the uses clause?
>
> 1. uses Interfaces, Forms, MyForm;
> 2. uses Forms, Interfaces, MyForm;

There is no double identifier and interfaces uses forms, so the
initialization order is fixed. You can write the three units above in
any permutation.

> Are you going to update the examples or should I send you patch for
> it?

I added them already.
I just started a few of them and saw a lot of errors. :(
I must admit, that I never pay much attention to the examples, but this
was too worse. These are not examples for the LCL, these are bug
reports. I will fix them in the next days ..

Mattias