[lazarus] StretchBlt

Jesus Reyes jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Wed Oct 30 20:40:16 EST 2002

Ok, here is the code I'm working at, it is a grid in a
very preeliminar state but I only want to show the
TextRect problem, to see it do the following.

1). Select Cell col=2, row=1 ( Cell[2,1] )
2). Press F2
3). Write "This is a long string of text"
4). Press ENTER
    -the text should span thru 2 more cells
5). Select Cell[3,1]
6). Press F2 and Write "HERE" an then ENTER

The Text at Cell[2,1] Should be clipped, but it
doesn't (at least in my box).

Now, Toggle the checkbox to test a substitute of
TextRect. (you should navigate on the grid so it gets
refreshed).

Jesus Reyes A.

http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailarchives