[lazarus] New component: TScrLabel

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Mon Sep 9 13:07:43 EDT 2002

Tony Maro wrote:

> I just converted an old Delphi 2 component.  It's a descendant of a
> TLabel and scrolls the contents either direction using an embedded
> TTimer.
>
> It's on my Lazarus software download page:
> http://tony.maro.net/mod.php?mod=userpage&page_id=19

I have created a new catagory in the "Web Links" section of the web
site. You can submit your links there. Put a description of the
component and the link to it. Once you have placed some of the links for
the couple of components you have done I will put an announcement in the
regular news about the new web link catagory.

This way people can use that to get to your components and not have to
rely on your email notice.