[lazarus] Warning during build / IDE crashes

Vincent Snijders vslist at zonnet.nl
Sat Sep 14 11:41:29 EDT 2002

Hi,

When I rebuild Lazarus with the build tool I get the following warning:
Warning: Unit DESIGNER was not found, but DESIGNERSTR exists.

I don't know what the consequences are.

I have this other problem as well. If I try to remove a keymapping in the
Editor Options and set it to none I get the following error:

An unhandled exception occurred at 0x080C6F4B :
Access violation
  0x080C6F4B  TSTRINGHASHLIST__HASHOF,  line 243 of stringhashlist.pas
  0x084D4958  main,  line 294 of gtkint.ppgtkproc.inc
  0x084DBB78  main,  line 294 of gtkint.ppgtkproc.inc

forms.pp - finalization section
[TMainIDE.Destroy] A
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x08179C8F :
Access violation
  0x08179C8F  TAVLTREENODEMEMMANAGER__DISPOSENODE,  line 998 of avl_tree.pas
  0xBFFFEE08  main,  line 294 of gtkint.ppgtkproc.inc
  0x453B0C45  main,  line 294 of gtkint.ppgtkproc.inc

An unhandled exception occurred at 0x20202020 :
Access violation
  0x20202020  main,  line 294 of gtkint.ppgtkproc.inc
  0x00000001
  0x08374E6C  main,  line 294 of gtkint.ppgtkproc.inc

Lazarus stops working. I have looked at TStringHasList.Hashof, but I didn't
see anything strange there. The calls it makes, looked rather complicted to
me for a quick fix by me.

Regards,
Vincent.