[lazarus] Lazarus update broke my TMCalEdit component

Andrew Johnson aj_genius at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 18 12:29:02 EDT 2002

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:35:04 -0500
"Tony Maro" <TonyM at nlisc.com> wrote:

>My pop-down calendar edit control now displays a blank box.

>I'm assuming it has something to do with the linking of the TCalendar
>component to a form created at runtime... my form appears, but the
>TCalendar never does.

>Or perhaps it broke the TCalendar component... I'm not sure.

nope.. looks like Panel & subcontrols aren't working quite right currently..
just disable the prettiying panel(as it doesn't really affect functionality
anyway) and set the calendar's parent to the form.. I have no idea what
changed in CVS that caused this because I have several forms that use panels
etc without issue..but.

Andrew