[lazarus] Corrupted form

Tony Maro TonyM at nlisc.com
Fri Sep 20 01:09:34 EDT 2002

I can live without a panel.  No problem there.

But, one more thing...

(seems like the more components I have the worse it gets...)

I just dumped the whole panel at the top idea and dropped labels directly on the form, moving down the transaction display.

Weird shee-it happend afterwards at run-time.  My notebook control at the bottom duplicates all the tabs and crashes if you click a tab.  The menu and other controls don't appear.  Delete the labels from the form and everything goes back to normal.

My latest version of the application is at:
http://members.telocity.com/~tonymaro/cbtracker.tar.gz

I can create the same labels at runtime without a problem.

-Tony