[lazarus] io-bmp.c fails on line 282?

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Sep 25 11:23:47 EDT 2002

Tony Maro wrote:

> On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 08:57, Michael A. Hess wrote:
>
>>I get the exact same error. Is the source available yet? I could try to
>>build it on my machine and see if it works from a local build.
>
> Yes, it's available:
>
> http://members.telocity.com/~tonymaro/cbtracker-0.9.0-src.tar.gz

I realized that when I say Andrews message about downloading it.

I have since downloaded it and didn't have any problems rebuilding the
app from the source.

However it still fails with the error.

I checked and the version of pixbuf I have is 0.11. I am using Mandrake
8.1 and this was the included lib.

I am in the process of trying to get the 0.18 version to see if that
makes a difference. I'll let you know.