[lazarus] New Bug Entered

bugtracker at miraclec.com bugtracker at miraclec.com
Wed Apr 2 12:37:33 EST 2003

Title: Lazarus 8.5 alpha does not run a program under redhat 9

Entered by: Pascal de Bruijn

I\'ve just installed Lazarus 8.5 alpha on my redhat 9 box, i\'ve tried both the 1.0.7 and the 1.1 version of lazarus + fpc. I used the rpm\'s on your site. Lazarus itself runs great, but when I create a program it doesn\'t show at all. Though when I use the \"ps aux\" command i can see my program running.

I\'d like to try lazarus on my debian box, but there i no .debs to download. That\'s not much of a problems if you would provide a .tar.gz file with the sources. I\'m not adept with CVS.