[lazarus] Using GTK2 - GTKWinAPIWidget

Marc Weustink marc at dommelstein.net
Thu Apr 3 19:30:36 EST 2003

OK,

I ported the GTKWinAPIWidget. Using gtk1 everything still works, using gtk2
al least the GTKWinAPIWidget.pp compiles. It now complains about keymaps or so.

I ran into 2 things:

1) the gtk signal marshallers aren't translated yet in gtk2pascal, so for
the time being I declared the one I needed locally.

2) In the existing GTKWinAPIWidget_new code a new instance is created with
2 scrollbars as argument, however both of then are nil.
In the gtk2 code I didnt pass the scrollbars. IMO for gtk1 this can also
skipped.

Marc